Last week was my first layout submission to Let's Get Sketchy, and I really appreciate all of the love I received. I knew the group at this site was talented, but the warmth and encouragement you so effortlessly showered me with exceeded my expectations. Thank you for the welcome, and for your positive feedback!
Here is my submission for this week. Once again I am using the sketch to capture my lady love and I. There is an abundance of happiness in our Happy-Nest! :-)

Fantastic take on the sketch! I am amazed that you are a "beginner". Congrats on being named Featured Artist! All the girls were in complete agreement! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Debbie! :-)
DeleteGreat page Jerome, love the color combo you used. Thanks for joining us at LGS!
ReplyDeleteThank you bb! :-)
Deletereally nice layout Jerone, I like the clean graphic style and of course the photo is just the sweetest, thanks again for playing along with us at lgs!
ReplyDeleteThank you Laurie! :-)
DeleteAnother amazing page!! Love the colors you used, and they look really great with the b&w photo!! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ashley! :-)
DeleteYup, black and white was the way to go here, really pops off the page. Clever little title too :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Sherri! :-)
DeleteAnother fantastic page! Love the colors against the b&w photo. So glad to see you joining us again at LGS.
ReplyDeleteThank you Michelle! :-)
DeleteAnother great page! Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenessa! :-)
DeleteThis is a fantastic page! I really like the colors and the title is perfect! Thank you for joining us again at LGS!
ReplyDeleteThank you Melinda! :-)
Delete